Sunday, January 4, 2009

I got FIVE grandbabies and a diploma for Christmas. What did you get?

Okay, so I'm stealing shamelessly from Bryan and Jacey's blog, but their title is just too good to resist! Without further ado, here's a slideshow of just a few of the best moments....



Are they not the cutest things you have EVER seen! Oh, and I'm apologizing in advance for this week's music choices. I realize they're a tad irreverent, but after all--Christmas is over, and you really haven't lived until you've heard Porky Pig and Bob Rivers butcher Blue Christmas and Winter Wonderland! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Crewton said...

Love the pics, and CONGRATS!!! You are an inspiration to me to go back to school and get my degree. What great Christmas presents you received.

Nikki said...

Oh, I miss everyone already!! Love the slideshow - you definitely got the best shots!

M. Seitz said...

AWWWWWWWW!!!


Those pictures are SERIOUSLY adorable mommy! Love you!

Nikki said...

P.S. I gave you an award! (It's a major award! I won it!) Love you!

kkell99 said...

oh, i love these pictures! i wish we lived closer! i am so glad i found out about your blog aunt susie... i have been laughing non-stop!
hugs & kisses,
kristen